Soft Tissue Fillers:
Non-Surgical Fat Remover:
- Kybella® Injections
Over the past ten years, an impressive variety of FDA approved soft tissue fillers have become available for patient use. These soft tissue fillers have great longevity and do not require skin testing. The treatment procedures are minimally invasive and are very safe when performed by a properly trained plastic surgeon. These filling agents are made from hyaluronic acid, a basic building block of the skin’s dermal layer. The results are instant. In addition to this instant improvement, the hyaluronic acid stimulates fibroblasts, the cells that produce collagen. Hyaluronic acid fillers help reverse the aging process by stimulating collagen production. For this reason, they are truly anti-aging. The areas we treat include smile lines (nasolabial folds), marionette lines, and vertical lines around the mouth. We can also rejuvenate or augment aging lips, fill in the undereye hollows, and improve dark circles.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Treatments typically take 15 minutes
- Sensitive areas (such as lips) may require local anesthetic
- Side effects such as swelling/bruising
IS THERE DOWNTIME AFTER HAVING FILLERS?
- Swelling and bruising can be minimal and should fade within a few days
- Applying ice to swelling areas may be helpful
- After the procedure you may resume your normal daily activity